This Professor Grades extremely hard and this paper is extremely important for my grade. So, PLEASE make sure you understand everything that is being asked, that you read everything in the instructions section and files section to be able to do this assignment. This paper NEEDS to be done correctly and perfectly!!!
• *** there will be a photo in the files section (well a few photos of the same picture) that has 3 columns, that photo(s) is the competency itself, the instructions, and the assignment all in one. Please read ALL 3 COLUMNS to be able to understand this assignment, the competency, what to write on and to do this assignment correctly. The first column is the competency itself which you will NEED to read to understand this assignment and what all goes into it. The second column is the best practices which will also help you with understanding the assignment. The 3rd and very last column is what you’ll actually be answering for the paper, the essay question you answer when writing this. again, READ ALL 3 COLUMNS please!!!!
• 2 full pages please she’s so picky about that and will give me a 0, Apa 7th addition, make sure the Apa is perfect, she’s so picky on that, make sure the grammar is perfect. Any grammatical error or Apa 7th addition error she will give me a 0. It has to me perfect!!!!
3rd Column: “ describe how your agency evaluates client outcomes. Describe how are you evaluated your practice or propose a way you could evaluate your work with clients“
In the file section there will be information on my internship/agency and the type of clients I work with.
There needs to be a page on how my agency evaluates client outcomes and then a page on how I evaluate my practice or propose a way that I could evaluate my work with clients but a page on what I would do and a page for my agency!!
• how my agency evaluations client outcomes:
– by documenting work
– community and client surgery’s (these surveys are not just satisfaction surveys, it’s surveys to see their satisfaction with the agency, how are the resources working, how did staff treat you, do you feel like you’ve improved, what would you change about the resources, do you feel like your more hopeful, do you feel that your educated in community resources and about your situation, do you know how to take the next steps) We do this for our grants but also we have a policy about continuing to improve so these anonymous community and client surveys help us know what’s working what’s not working are our clients being educated on domestic violence and sexual saw etc. are they getting the help they need and getting their goals met and progressing and what do we need to improve and what do we need to change or what do we need to do different.
– coralee scales for symptomology it has systems in her to be assessing the client assessing her goals assessing her symptoms are their progress and their symptoms progress in their goals are they progressing we do this quarterly for the grants that we do on is there a provement assessing the improvement in their situation but we also do this daily so not only is it quarterly but it’s also being assessed daily.
– assess “have the symptoms, problems etc.. decreased, they are meeting they goals, is there situation improving, are they learning about resources, do they have a safety plan, they are being educated on the next steps, and educated on their situation, is their situation getting better, are they feeling more hopeful about their life, are the resources working for them, is the advocate there with good for then are they building rappor with their client, is there any progress that the client is making have they gained any skills”
– Constantly checking for improvement not just formally for our grants but no the progress towards their goals in their symptoms and checking that Constantly checking for improvement not just formally for our grants but no the progress towards their goals in their symptoms and checking that not just every quarter but every session.
– checking and reporting the progress and goals to see what percentage of our clients are meeting their goals in getting the help in the resources they need.
– constantly finding different ways to improve, constantly doing what’s best for their client and improving our services and resources.
– Measure if the client has a safety plan when should always be 100% every client has to have a safety plan.
– Evaluate progress, goals, assessing symptoms, documenting work, community and client surveys for the continuum of improvement, measuring in assessing safety plans, reporting to grants, resiliency scale, quarterly scale, assessing and evaluating progress with clients not just for grants but every single session with the clients to see “should I changed this up is this working for the client (on going)”
– changing advocates if you need for the client, because it’s OK if you’re not connecting with the client or they aren’t connecting with you to say I need to quit this client and let someone else try it with them and not taking it personally and not seeing it as a loss or not seeing it as the client not improving but knowing that sometimes you just can’t build that relationship and connect with that client and that’s OK it just means that you’re not feeling it just doesn’t work and that’s fine but finding them someone that does work for them.
Professor notes for further clarification:
– on the assignment sheet with three columns you need to read all three the first column identifies everything within that particular competency. Knowledge and skills you need are in the second column. The final assignment for competency nine what you need to answer for the paper is in the third column. So it is critical that you read all three.
– again this assignment needs to be 2 to 3 full pages APA 7th edition.
– this is the follow up to what you have been talking about when you engage with clients when you assess and intervene your practice, when you evaluate your practice it gives you an opportunity or a chance to figure out if some thing is working or not.
– There is something thats working or not? You’ve made the assessments , you recommended interventions. this is a piece of social work that’s frequently forgotten, we sort of think “oh, OK, we’re doing these things. So therefore everything must work.” No, we really need to evaluate how things went. “Did it actually work?” We recognize that evaluation is applied at all levels of practice. So there is a macro policy evaluation. But when you’re looking at this particular assignment i’m asking you to evaluate on The client level. what I’m looking for here is to really draw on The information that you’ve utilized and you learned. So for this particular competency, you are going to describe; “how your agency evaluates client outcomes”, no matter what that means. You will likely start with talking to Your supervisor and asking them “how do we evaluate client outcomes?” (Answer to that is above).
– Remember client satisfaction is not the same as evaluation!
– For this particular assignment we want to describe how your agency evaluate client outcomes for satisfaction and allow you to describe that and describe how you might evaluate your practice with that particular client.