After reading the reading provided answer the following:
How has your understanding of Colonialism helped you understand the Latinx identity?
How do you think the legacy of colonialism exists in the United States today? Think about the institutions, the power structures, economics, and the
intersections of race, gender, sexuality, etc.
By this point, you should know what you are going to write about for the final paper. Now, you need to gather your sources that will help back up your argument in the final paper. You are going to find five sources for this assignment. For these five sources, you will need to provide a reference and a short paragraph of at least 100 words that summarizes and analyzes the source. Each annotation should be no longer than 150 words. An annotated bibliography helps you keep track of your sources and how you plan to use them for a large project. The majority of this assignment will rely on your reading and comprehension of the sources you choose for your paper. Your annotation should use paraphrased information. Do not copy and paste wording from the original source.
An Annotated Bibliography is not an essay. It should include a summary, a discussion of the credibility of the author or authors, and a discussion of how you intend to use the source in your final paper. This is a portion of a larger annotation.
Brien, F., Simons-Morton, B., Chaurasia, A., Luk, J., Haynie, D., & Liu, D. (2018). Post-high school changes in tobacco and cannabis use in the United States. Substance Use & Misuse, 53(1), 26–35. https://doi.org/10.1080/10826084.2017.1322983 (Links to an external site.)
The researchers use data from the NEXT Generation Health Study (NEXT) to examine how different social and environmental factors impact the use of tobacco and cannabis by recent high school graduates. Based on longitudinal analysis, the study finds that tobacco and cannabis use is strongly associated with previous use. The researchers also found that college students are less likely to use tobacco when compared to non- students. The researchers suggest that anti-smoking campaigns and university policies reduce cigarette use by college students.
no abstract required
Times New Roman, 12 pt font
at least 100 words and a citation per source
at least 5 sources
subject to late work policy
1. Summarize the arguments in both the Leonhardt and the Nemko articles.
2. What is the purpose of each article?
3. How do the writers each address their audience differently?
4. Do you believe the authors provide enough evidence to support their argument? Explain your answer in a well structured paragraph that utilizes textual evidence from the readings.
5. Which author do you agree with more? Explain your answer in a well structured paragraph.
What did you learn about academic integrity?
How has your definition of plagiarism grown or changed?
What are the academic and professional ramifications of plagiarism?
How will you use academic integrity strategies in your practice and program?
Why is academic integrity important in Human Services?
Do you have any questions for your Instructor or peers?
watching the 18 minutes video on growing up on gadgets here is the link https://vimeo.com/35529830
here are the questions
How might technology, including social media, impact the social development of children?
What might this impact look like in some of the various theories we have studied so far?
What are the potential positive and negative developmental consequences of this type of technology for the various theories we have studied so far?
Discuss the implications of online bullying, including how this specific form of bullying impacts tween development in ways not known to previous generations. What can we do as a society to prevent online bullying?
Essay focuses primarily on theory and research, integrating both throughout
Demonstrates strong, in-depth thought, insight and critical thinking of concepts and application from the module readings and other scholarly sources
Uses a professional, academic writing style with no grammatical or spelling errors
Essay is 1,200 or more words in length
Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page
Experiment 1 – Freezing Point Depression Lab Module
This week you’ll be working on a lab explores the colligative property of freezing point depression. In this module you will watch two
videos. The first video is the pre-lab lecture, the second video is a quick view of the experiment. You will need to record the data from
the experiment to complete the assignment. You should do the following:
Read through the Freezing Point Depression Lab Procedure
Download the Freezing Point Depression Lab Report Form to have it available to record data from the experiment video.
Watch the following videos:
Experiment 1 – Freezing Point Depression – PreLab Discussion Video
Experiment 1 – Freezing Point Depression – Experiment Video
Access the Experiment 1 – Freezing Point Depression Lab – Individual Data to obtain your unique set of data for the last part of your Report Form Download Report Form.
Complete the Freezing Point Depression Lab Report Form and submit it to Experiment 1 – Freezing Point Depression Report Form Submission.
I have to use the First Amendment and apply it to this question 1. Did the decision to terminate Dumbledore violate any of his First Amendment rights?
Please read this short story below to answer this question also using the 1st amendment:
Mr. David Dumbledore is a biology teacher at Atlanta Public High School. Dumbledore does not subscribe to Darwin’s theory of evolution and believes it is a fraud perpetrated by atheists. Dumbledore recently told his students that evolution is a lie and stated, “there is no way humans and apes have a common ancestor.” Some students attempted to argue, but Dumbledore called them “ignorant fools who were brainwashed by the liberal media.” Dumbledore explained that is was “pretty obvious” that humans were created by a higher power.
Several students complained to Principal Penelope Princeton. Princeton decided that Dumbledore’s failure to cover the theory of evolution was cause for Dumbledore’s termination. Princeton provided a written letter to Dumbledore that stated Dumbledore had an inadequate understanding of basic biology teaching principles and only taught religion to his students, without showing respect for divergent views.
Father Fred Faithful gathered students and members of his congregation to protest the firing of Dumbledore by bringing tents and sleeping bags to the high school football field. Approximately 35 students and 50 congregation members protested 24 hours per day, for three days. For three days, high school student athletes did not have practice because they were unable to access the field. School administrators also become concerned about damage to the field, as well as sanitation.
On the third day, local police were contacted and told the protestors that they had ten minutes to leave the field or they would be charged criminally. The majority of protestors left, but a few had to be forcibly removed. Father Faithful tried to verbally stop his congregation from leaving the field and he was arrested for trespass and inciting trespass. The students and congregation members who refused to leave the field were charged with trespassing. Principal Princeton also imposed a five-day school suspension for any students who were involved in the protest, stating the student engaged in disrupting school activities.
I need to make changes to the below resume adding the new job descriptions so that it would be a good matchup. Please upload as a word docx.
Use description below:
· Organizing and managing complex calendar schedule(s) for one or more managers, maintaining executive’s agenda and assisting in planning appointments, customer meetings, conferences, etc.
· Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
· Provides support for departmental events, quarterly events and recognition as well as coordinating activities across the organization, events, conferences, F2Fs, etc: plans and organizes the events, prepares agendas, coordinates all logistics.
· Exercises diplomacy, tact, and judgment in interacting with a wide range of constituents at varying levels of an organization including staff at all levels, administration staff ; customers.
· Demonstrates strong accuracy and attention to detail while taking the initiative to manage logistics of the department/division such as maintaining divisional organizational charts, phone distribution lists and divisional logistics needs.
· Strong capability working with all Microsoft tools, Intel tools, purchasing and finance systems.
Additional duties include managing tactical projects, general administrative duties such as order supplies, CR coordination, generating shipping memo, etc.
· Uses strong organizational skills to improve the efficiency of administrative processes.
· Works closely with the Senior and Executive administrative staff, demonstrates strong verbal/written communication skills and work well on an executive team both individually and as a team member.
· Demonstrates strong customer service orientation and uses discretion and judgment to ensure applicable private/proprietary business information, data, transactions and correspondences maintain confidentiality and sound judgement.
· Anticipates the business needs of the leadership team/admin team, proactively formulating and evaluate solutions and/or recommendations to facilitate meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
· Maintains accurate and detailed records, meets deadlines and manages multiple projects and processes in support of various operating departments.
· Extremely flexible, adaptable to an evolving fast pace environment, works well under pressure, manages assigned tasks/projects with the skills to reassess/and prioritize deadlines for upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
· Assists in resolving administrative needs for improvement/problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions working closely with management and human resources.
Please research and write the Theoretical Framework section for my Thesis. I’ve included the guidance from the uiversity. If there are any questions, I’m available.
Here are the ones taken so the writer would choose something different.. and all the work of the other kids is shown in that